Monday, September 30, 2013

Loving this year...so here's a FREEBIE!


How do you celebrate the fact that the school year is off to SUCH a great start?!  By giving away a FREEBIE!  More on that in a minute...

Oh my gosh, my iPhone is chock full of photos from the past couple of weeks at school and my notebook is OVERflowing with blog post ideas.  We've been inundated with our brand new math (and some new ELA) module curriculum, so blogging time has been so scarce :(  But not anymore!  So I've got a freebie for ya' to grab!

We have spent a HUGE amount of time modeling and practicing our ELA workshop, and one of those topics have been identifying genres.  In 3rd grade, they're pretty solid on the difference between fiction and non-fiction, but not well versed in the specific genres.  So this handy little 'thang is for them to keep on hand.

Go ahead and grab it over at my TPT store!  Ok, so many posts comin' your way.  Get ready...

xo

1 comment: