Saturday, July 20, 2013

{TPT Products} Writing Topic Grids SCHOOL YEAR Bundle!!

Hi sweet readers!  I just put up my first post after a little hiatus, and couldn't help but jump right into another post :)  I've been working super hard on my new TPT product...a labor of love.  So without further adieu...drum roll please....

...introducing my Writing Topic Grid SCHOOL YEAR BUNDLE, yippee!  If you've read my other posts, you know that I use these grids in my classroom to give my kiddos their writing topics.  I had found that giving the whole class the exact same writing topic was stifling their creativity.  I am a HUGE believer in the power of *choice* to spur students on in their learning and success.  You can read more about the grids in my classroom here.

I was spending a bit of time redesigning them, and am so happy to say the ENTIRE redesigned school year bundle is now available at a 20% discount rate in my store!  If you'd like to try it first in your room and see how your kiddos take to it, you can grab a sample FREEBIE!  

As always, I'd love love love to hear your comments and feedback.  Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment