Friday, August 2, 2013

"Bloglovin'" It!


Hello sweet readers!  Can I just say that EVERY time I post, or read your posts on your own blogs, my heart is so full?!  How lucky we are to be in a profession that supports, encourages, and just has fun together, all while sharing our ideas and passion for the classroom?!  Yes, I just risked writing a run-on sentence so I could express my excitement...no judging, hehe :)

ANYWAY, this post is kind of lagging behind many of you...but in case you've been under a rock with me, all of our favorite blogs are hoppin' on over to "Bloglovin'" in place of Google Reader.  I'm loving having all of my favorite blogs in one place to peruse while sipping my coffee.

So, I'm joining in!  I'm adding you all to my Bloglovin' roll, and you can do the same.  Check out the Bloglovin' gadget on the right hand side of this little ol' blog.

Ok, I'm off to do my bloggy reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment