Saturday, August 17, 2013

TPT Back To School Sale!!!!!!!


It's HEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!  Oh my word, I am just tickled to be participating in my FIRST ever TeachersPayTeachers (TPT) Back to School Sale!!!!  

I am so overwhelmed by all of you who have taken a chance and purchased some of my new products. I hope you are LOVING them as much as I am!  So, I am honored to join the group of TPT sellers saying "thank you" with a sale.

My store is still a newbie, but growing every day!  I can't wait to show you what else I've been working on!

So, head on over to my TeachersPayTeachers store and get your shop on :)  Don't forget to enter the site's code (BTS13) for extra savings!

Again, THANK YOU for all of your support and CANNOT wait to see what this year holds!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment