Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"Fab Fit Fridays"--Join My Linky Party!!


Hey all!  I'm SO excited about this evening's post!!!!!  I've learned so much this summer from all ya'll (or as we say here in NY, "you's guys").  One thing that I've enjoyed learning about and participating in are these adorable LINKY PARTIES!  Woot woot :)  But beware, they're super fun and addicting!

So, because I've enjoyed them so much, I've decided to host one myself...starting this week, come on over and join me for "FAB FIT FRIDAYS"!!!

You might be scratching your head and wondering why I'd choose such a linky party on a teaching/education blog.  Well, here's the full disclosure...

As teachers, we give ALL of ourselves every day, not only taking care of our students, but our families as well.  That is even MORE of a reason to take some time and pay attention to our own needs and our own health!  The inspiration for this linky party comes from what I call my "past life"...I was actually an NASM certified personal trainer and boot camp instructor for 6 years while starting my teaching career...surprise!  My secret is out :)  I actually still teach occasional boot camp courses for my district.  The MOST IMPORTANT advice I would ever give my training clients is this: "You're only as good to others as you are to yourself."  If you're not taking care of you, how can you expect to take care of others??

I can hear some of you now...wracking your brain for the time, resources, motivation, what have you.  And believe me...I GET IT.  Totally 100% get it.  As a new mom of a 9-month old precious bundle, it's even been a challenge for me, too.

SOOOOO...let's DO something about it!  Let's get this linky party started.  I will be providing workouts, fitness tips, healthy recipes, and health and fitness tricks to implement into your weekly routines.  We'll all link back and help encourage each other throughout the week.  Let's not JUST be encouragers of one another's careers, but our HEALTHLY lifestyles as well.

Interested???  Come back this Friday to get more info...can't wait!  HOORAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment