Friday, August 16, 2013

Eeek, my classroom...the dreaded BEFORE!

Hello all!  I cannot BELIEVE it's Friday again :)  What a crazy week it has been!  I've been busy preparing new products, getting ready for the TPT sale, and drumroll...getting into my CLASSROOM!!!

Like I've posted before, we weren't supposed to get into our rooms until later in the month, but I was able to take advantage of an afternoon recently.  And boy, am I glad I went.  Sometimes, just being there and picturing how I want to arrange things.  And honestly, sometimes "mental organization" is just as important as physical organization, hehe...can I get an amen?!

So, tonight's post is short, but I thought I'd put up a few BEFORE pictures of what I walked into on Wednesday morning.  Hopefully it will look a heckofalot better when I post next...


I opted for tables rather than desks a few years ago...I love them!  And can you tell my little "half wall"in this picture?  I teach in a wing that's open, so we don't have full walls...hehe, makes for some interesting teaching, but I love it.

I have a little bin and Sterilite drawer obsession, and with all of our new math manipulatives that we're getting this year, I'll be needing some more bins :)
My desk is under there SOMEWHERE?!?!

Ugh, there are very few things I dislike more than naked bulletin boards and walls...


Thank goodness we have a couple of weeks left before school...looks like I have my work cut out for me!

How are your rooms looking?!  

Have a great night, all!


No comments:

Post a Comment