Wednesday, August 21, 2013

{Pinspiration} Sweet Words


Hey ya'll!  I hope everyone is having a GREAT night :)  I wanted to start a series of posts called {Pinspiration}.  Because...duh...we all adore Pinterest, right?!  Some stuff I find on there is WAY too good not to share.  Anything from lesson plans to organization ideas to amazing quotes.  Some if it you may have even seen some of these pins yourselves.

This first "pin-spired" quote is one of my favs...and how timely is it for the beginning of the school year?!  I spent another full day in my classroom today setting up.  If I'm honest, I actually LOVE this time of year.  It's like a fresh start, and I'm always bursting with so many new ideas and procedures to implement.

Buuuut, on the flipside, I also kinda overwhelm myself from time to time.  Anyone?  ANYONE?  Yeah, all of those Pinterest ideas, professional development brainstorms, etc...once I actually sit down to do them all, it can seem a bit daunting.

So, here I am taking my own advice and telling all of you fellow overachievers out there: r.e.l.a.x. 

We're teachers.  We CAN do anything...but we CAN'T do everything.

And you know what?  Let's be ok with that.  We will get it all done.  The first day of school will (or already has) happen, and we will have an amazing year.  So, for the rest of the night, put your feet up, grab some coffee, remember how blessed you are, and know it will all fall into place.

Have a great rest of the night!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment